UPDATE: Cannabinoids are naturally occurring in breast milk! That's why we call them an 'endogenous' compound, because they are naturally occurring in the body.
I have studied holistic healing for 20 years, and I have never seen one thing help more people than CBD oil. CBD is the most abundant cannabinoid in hemp, and CBD will not make you high.
In my opinion, CBD and the Endo-Cannabinoid System are two of the greatest health discoveries of the 21st century.
A Few Testimonials:
My friend Teresa McVety began taking CBD and it ended both her chronic back pain AND her anxiety, and even says she sleeps better! She raves about CBD and says it changed her life.
Julia S. emailed me saying she took just 5 drops of CBD, and her migraine went away almost completely, within less than a minute! (she was taking the brand of CBD that I sell, more of that later).
I have also seen skin conditions greatly improve, and diabetics able to take much less insulin, since CBD helps regulate blood sugar. And yes, all the above testimonials are from the CBD that I sell.
Lynn Cameron took CBD oil for her "incurable" brain tumour. She was told she had "6 to 18 months to live". Four years later, no brain tumour and she is doing great!
And there's more. In fact, it was hard for me to believe all the claims I was reading, so I literally called up a few of these people to hear it for myself, and I began researching CBD myself through multiple sources.
CBD aka Cannabidiol, is one of the main medicinal compounds in cannabis. It has so many benefits to both body and brain, that it can be hard to believe it at first.
CBD benefits both body and brain, and is now being researched for its effects on cancer and tumours.
CBD stands for "Cannabidiol". CBD does not make you high. The other main compound in cannabis is THC, "The high causer", which does make you high. CBD can be purchased with or without THC.
CBD it not a drug. CBD helps restore homeostasis (balance) through its effects on our Endo-Cannabinoid System - which is a recent discovery.
CBD and THC both work through their effects on the recently discovered Endo-Cannabinoid System - a system of receptors that exist throughout the human body, but are particularly concentrated in the brain.
CBD oil has the following properties:
1. Axiolytic - reduces anxiety (great for social anxiety)
2. Anti-psychotic (and counters the effects of THC)
3. Anti-inflammatory (most chronic conditions involve inflammation)
4. Anti-oxidant - slows aging
6. Reduces pain
7. Helps regulate blood sugar
(helps prevent Alzheimers)
9. May be cancer-preventive
10. Has helped shrink tumours
11. Greatly reduces seizures
12. Improves skin conditions
The US Gov has literally had a patent on CBD for the last 30 years
for it's neuro-protective qualities.
The first 20 min is an excellent overview of CBD and Cannabis Medicine
CBD is perhaps mostly taken for pain, anxiety, and inflammation. Though I think as awareness grows, it will be increasingly taken to lower blood sugar, to protect the brain and delay aging, and even for shrinking benign tumours or as a cancer-preventive.
But how can CBD do all this?
There are receptor sites for CBD throughout the body
The Endo-Cannabinoid System (ECS) seems to help regulate many other body systems, helping to normalize their functioning. The ECS is made up of CB1 and CB2 receptors, which have been found throughout the body, including the brain, heart, and large intestine. CBD activates your ECS, creating both immediate and preventive health benefits. And CBD does this without side effects and without being addictive. The Endocannabinoid System has been called a kind of master regulatory system in the human body.
One big driver of CBD being legalized is that it greatly helps reduce seizures in people with epilepsy. A second big driver is the opioid epidemic we have in North America, since CBD can reduce the need for opioids.
"Cannabis is a sacred, divine plant. It is being legalized now to get us through this time. And it's mostly about CBD." - Tulku Buddha Maitreya, Enthroned Head Teacher in every major lineage of Tibetan Buddhism
How to Choose a Good Brand of CBD oil?
There are three things to look for in CBD oil:
1. Get your CBD Organic. Hemp is a bio-accumulator, which means it draws toxins from the soil. It cleans and rejuvenates the soil. Which is great for the soil, but not so good for you if your Hemp CBD isn't organic. So if health is your aim, Organically grown CBD is the way to go, to be sure you are getting a clean product. Our CBD has lab reports right on our website under "Documentation", showing the amounts of the various cannabinoids, and the lack of things like heavy metals.
2. Get whole plant CBD, not an isolate. Today there are basically two kinds of CBD being sold on the market: whole plant extract, and isolates. The whole plant extract is just that: you are getting the whole plant meaning all the other cannabinoids and terpenes, which enhances the CBD's effectiveness - this has been called the Entourage Effect. In contrast, CBD isolates have a narrower "therapeutic window", meaning they are often less effective. So you really want whole plant ("full spectrum") CBD, which is how nature made it.
3. Get CBD from a reputable company. A while back I read about a company that tested many brands of CBD oil in the US. And what they found was that some of them had no CBD in them at all! So, personally, I think if you're spending $70 to $100 dollars on CBD oil - you want to get one from a brand with a reputation for quality.
So now you know a lot more about CBD than most people, especially if you watched the video.
Reducing Illness and Ending Poverty
Two things that really have my heart are helping reduce illness, and helping end poverty.
So when a friend said to me, "Hey, I'm in this really cool company, we're selling Organic CBD, and it's MLM..."
I was shocked, in a good way.
Because I already knew that CBD was an amazing gift, and I already knew too that MLM is one of our best opportunities, a business structure that is simple, and that allows even people with little education to make a good income. So when I found them both together, I immediately recognized a big opportunity.
So I researched the company, and then I joined! And now I'm looking for people who want to help me get the word out about CBD oil while helping others improve their health and income.
So if you like to talk to people, are passionate about health, or are already in the field of wellness, the opportunity and timing with this company is huge.
$500 a month recurring income is totally realistic. But people who are dedicated to learning some skills can make a lot more than that. Plus you can work p/t, f/t, from home or from anywhere you want really. Build your business while traveling, and work in your pj's if you want. MLM means you can also hire distributors and get paid a commission on their sales too. And our compensation plan is literally unmatched in this industry. You'll get paid up to 10 levels down, and I'll even train you for success in this field.
Money won't do everything, but it is still very important to a healthy, happy life. And in my opinion, MLM is one of the best paths we have to a good income.
Some great sources for learning more about CBD oil:
"Survey: Nearly Half Of People Who Use Cannabidiol Products Stop Taking Traditional Medicines"
Article on Forbes >>
"The Cannabis Market That Could Grow 700% By 2020"
Article on Forbes >>
CBD Users Manual >>
United Patients Group
United Patients Group >>
A great overview of CBD oil, with references to studies:
10 Little Known Uses for CBD >>
“Cannabis Pharmacy", a video with Michael Backes of Project CBD:
Cannabis Pharmacy >>
A study on CBD for social anxiety:
CBD combats social anxiety >>
Hi, I'm Donovan Giraud. I'm a health coach, meditator and visionary. I'm on a mission to help people heal themselves and evolve our world.